Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 4, 2009 - Roadtrip to the Pass


Weather was rainy and a bit snowy. I had to move some stuff out of the basement to the garage for my renters. My stepdaughter and her fiancee wanted to move in immediately leaving no time to go through the stuff in the house to pack it out. Nice of them to pack while i was not there so that i could not find anything.... ugh! This nice house has given me lots of grief since a year or so after i bought it and is not the fun place that it was suppose to be or started out to be. I also have the neighbor on one side building some rock mess on my concrete block fence thinking that it is on his property! Surveyor certificate says otherwise! Leaving that for another day! It took me around 5 years to find it in the first place. Well, we will see what happens to this place in 2010. Had to stay with the guys there while the gals were at the other house in the area for the 50th birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment