Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19, 2009 - Google AdSense

Climbing the stairs to sucess! I had an email discussion going on between a friend about this Google Adsense program. I did run some ads on my website in the past with zero results. I checked on my account to find just over $5 sitting there. Then i went on youtube, my favorite place to find information on every topic out there it seems. I watched some videos and decided to reinstall the code and to give it a try. I already added code to this blog. So my website www.thewanderinghobo.com now has about 6 pages of code. I am using the search bar as well to define each page as the website takes on a different look. Next i will decide whether to move the old website onto the new domain or not. Starting to plan a major road trip and to have an extra stream of income that works 24 7 would be great! Well, if anyone wants a home based business that works well if you are a go getter, email me thewanderinghobo@yahoo.com The other half is doing very well with that one... and she would be taking it around the country as we would go on a mega road trip with it. What a great way to begin retirement! All i have to do, is to keep lining up the ducks everyday. Exciting times ahead after a long lull of nothing much in the way of trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment