Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 16, 2009 - Stuck on a Bridge


I had to crawl through a parking lot of cars. I inched my way across this bridge and noticed the traffic below. Not too far from where i sat was the open road. It just wasn't my turn to head out anywhere. Ever felt stuck in a rut? How do you get going again? Things will roll in due time. Always wondered why i kept going around in circles and then one day i noticed one of my feet nailed to the floor! I no sooner lost around 20 mins crawling along only to hit another delay. They were paving one side of the road and doubling with single lanes. In the bottleneck at an intersection to a mall, they were allowing left turns which really gummed up traffic... now 40 mins late... Some days go off to a slow start... but gets better as the day carries on! Just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment