Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7, 2009 - Real Estate Mastermind Group!


A trip off to Stavely to retrieve my car finally! Had to shovel a path out of the garage for my car. A first meeting for forming a real estate mastermind group for Calgary is tonight!!! Many errands to run, but it should be a productive day! Too bad that it is suppose to be very cold today! Last day of my 3 day weekend! Oh well, on with the show!!!
As I have returned with my car, this day was a disaster! The front suite fridge died, the rear suite furnace died and the pipes froze up in the rear suite. I had left the adjoining door open so the heat could circulate just incase and the worse came to be... The rear suite has pipes running underneath the crawl space and the heater vents would normally keep it warm enough never to have this problem... Then I get home to find a reassessment of my income taxes and I have to cough up $660!!! OUCH!!!! And my real estate mastermind partner's small child was ill so he had to cancel on me! ARRGGHH!!!! What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment