Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009 - Quick Trip to Stavely

My the last few days have just whizzed by! Off on a small trip today and then some errands. I found the corner of my wood work messed up with water...and it was pulled apart. The water came from the fridge in the kitchen. I guess the drain hose was plugged and overflowed missing the catch tray in the bottom of the fridge so it pull apart the corner and heaved a tile. Another job to correct on my next visit. I will have to silicone the kitchen wall and around my wood work so that cannot happen again. Last time i was there, we found a bunch of dead wasps in the rear kitchen so not sure how they found their way into the place and then someone put the plastic paint tray on the front furnace so it melted and was stuck and hard to get off. The place stunk of melted plastic. Gee, if it is not one thing, it is another!

No comments:

Post a Comment