Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1, 2009 - Trip to Red Deer

Not a long road trip, but i was attending the Nu Skin convention and workshop with my wife and arrived home after dark. I learned how great a business this would be for someone travelling fulltime. They are in something like 51 countries. ns-spa.com is the introduction website. This is a right company for right now! One really has to take the training in order to succeed. It was a real eye opener for me. If anyone is interested, thewanderinghobo@yahoo.com is my email address so i can put you in contact with my other half so you can join her team. Taking some down time tonight and getting ready for the trip to Stavely next to retrieve the pick up truck. Never a dull moment it seems!

1 comment:

  1. The short travels, the daily travels are often the best ones.

    ReplyDelete